FREE SAFETY TRAINING OPPORTUNITY OFFERED BY WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY
Dear industry colleague,
We are reaching out to you about our construction safety online training and certification opportunity. You are cordially invited to participate in Wayne State University’s free occupational safety training program. This year we are providing training to the Michigan Construction Industry on the topic of Noise Exposure and Hearing Conservation sponsored by OSHA. This will be at no cost to employees and employers. In recognition of your commitment to safety, you will download a certificate of completion.
Our training is available completely online wherein trainees access either our self-paced training portal, or join a pre-scheduled Zoom Webinar on their computers, laptops, tablets, or smartphones, which takes about 2.5 hours.
For self-paced training please follow the following simple steps to participate and get a certificate!
- Sign-up with the training online through the below website
- NOISE SAFETY – https://tinyurl.com/wsunoisetraining
- Complete the training module and pretest & posttests
- Complete the topic module at your own pace and complete the tests associated with the module.
- Submit a brief opinion survey and download your certificate
- In the end, we will ask you kindly submit your feedback in a 2-minute opinion survey
- Once you submit your survey, you will be able to download your certificate.
Click on the following link for the pre-scheduled Zoom webinar to register for the event and receive an invite
- Click on the following link to register for the preferred event date https://forms.gle/4gjPc9VkCoP9TLwe8
- Join the meeting at the scheduled date and time by clicking the below link and using the given information
Meeting ID: 955 9835 3876 Passcode: 484119
We are currently recruiting participants for this program which will run through December 29, 2020. All workers and companies from Michigan construction industry are welcome to participate.
Please feel free to contact Dr. Emrah Kazan (email@example.com) or Dr. Mumtaz Usmen (firstname.lastname@example.org); if you have any questions.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our training